Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Dslr astro question

bottletopburly

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canon 350D on amazon is £150. the 450D is £180 so not alot of difference if you can save up that little bit extra.

In fact, there is this one http://www.mpbphotographic.co.uk/used-equipment/used-digital-slr-cameras/used-canon-digital-slr-cameras/canon-eos-450d-2/?gclid=CPXR1ISgvLgCFU3LtAodSmYA9g which is only £159.

I have the 450D and cannot fault it so far. I cannot comment on the 350D as i have never seen one/used one.

Would help if we knew the budget you have to work too, and there may be better options.

Does the 350D have long exposure capability (i.e. longer than 30secs I know this is a problem with some models). Also does it have Live view?

Focus is difficulty without live view, and LX gets complicated if it can only do 30secs?

450D or 1100 are both good for this.

Carole

Hopefully got a canon 1000d coming if I haven't been scammed need to replace the LCD screen though smashed £55 delivered fingers crossed seller seems genuine

Who needs a screen - as long as the liveview works :)

I won an ebay auction for a similarly priced 1000D but the seller changed their mind and refunded me.

Canon 350d or 20d for astro photography comments please

I'd buy another Fuji IS Pro if I could get hold of one. Unfortunately they seem to be going up in price!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fujifilm-Finepix-IS-Pro-Digital-SLR-UV-IR-Forensic-Camera-S5-/200938960364?pt=UK_CamerasPhoto_DigitalCameras_DigitalCameras_JN&hash=item2ec8e535ec

Archived