SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hey from NJ

Ccolvin968

Hey everybody!

Just joined here about 5 mins ago and wanted to say hi.

My name's Chris, I'm 20 years old and am currently serving in the Air Force on active duty.

Just like everybody else here, I am fascinated by what's out there, and what all remains to be discovered. I know I have much to learn, as we all do.

I'm looking forward to sharing what I know, and learning from all of those who have been around the block a time or two. :-) hope everybody is having a good night. Catch you all on the forums!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, Everyone,

Sorry about what appears to be the discourtesy of not responding to all the welcomes - for some reason I couldn't get in to put a message on. Anyway, I've been an amateur astronomer most of my life and I'd like to share with some international friends the fact that I was lucky enough thirteen years ago to become the proud owner in England of the prototype TEC 200mm fluorite apochromat refractor, which I have christened "Phoebe", installed in a dome in my back garden. Last year I bought one of the new Celestron Solar System cameras and achieved some good results with Jupiter and Saturn during their last apparitions, and I'm very much looking forward to the Mars opposition next year.

Clear skies, everyone!

Chris

Hey Michigander! I lived in Michigan most of my life. In grand blanc, right by flint. I'm a tigers fan through and through. :-D

Hi Chris

I'm from Constantine, south of Kalamazoo near the Indiana state line.

I was a Tiger fan from 1961 (age 7) until I defected to the Phillies in '72. Al Kaline and Norm Cash are still my heroes, though!

Dana

Archived