Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A quick Trifid

Jessun

The Trifid sits a bit low for me - even at a nice 45° latitude, and I can only do about 90 minutes on it per night. It so happened that weather turned bad again after one night, so I may have to wait a while for it to be available again.

So a mere 96 minutes with the golden Skywatcher.

Thanks for looking,

/Jesper

gallery_16323_1516_4175682.png

gallery_16323_1516_63910.jpg

Not from your balcony in Lyon??? You've done wonders against the LP. The colour is bang on, nebula and stars, and your background is very good indeed. The channel in most need of more time is blue, to get the wrap around reflection nebulosity.

Super result.

Olly

Thanks Olly and Gina!

The channel in most need of more time is blue, to get the wrap around reflection nebulosity.

I can only dream about blue... Yes, all my images are from the balcony :tongue: .

/Jesper

Good star colour and grat colours in the nebulosity - Super image. I must have a look - I bet I can't get this in Spain

Sure you can - if I can get it here in Devon it must be almost overhead for you!

• 4 weeks later...

Should be alright in Spain - it's rather low down from the UK. I imaged both the Trifid and Lagoon last year but they've been covered by cloud most of this year so far.

Archived