Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Would you bid...

ibraidwo

Someone will , and before you know it there'll be a new thread on here from some clown moaning about spending £100 on a plastic toy scope ..... :p

I wouldn't buy anything off there unless it was 5 miles away and I could thoroughly inspect it in person first . . . :rolleyes:

Hi,

They are selling a telescope, so what is the problem?

Lets work down from the Hubble Space Telescope (offerred by FLO) to the Pringles Crisp scope on eBay

recently, it's got to be somewhere in between.

I suspect it's Hubble as they want you to collect in person......

Cheers

Adrian

PS. I have sent a message to the seller asking what make of scope is it.

deffo listed to take advantage of the free listing weekend - my mrs does this all the time - lists a title and goes back to it when its free, but at least she gets round to filling the rest in! Too far for me though so I wont be bidding !

it looks a fair buy, When i was a kid this was one of the scopes I lusted over. expensive enough but not totally unaffordable except to me they were also better built than the tasco's of the time

Aha - the details have now been completed. For those wondering what this was all about - when it was first listed, the title simply said 'telescope', with not much more in the description. It now has far more in both areas!

Hi Phil and Jake,

It is an Astral 400, shame it is not a Tak, I have received a very pleasant message from the seller... she

thanked me for reminding her to fill in the detail.

She is the first person to respond to a request for info, I have made numerous requests to previous sellers of scopes and eyepieces on eBay with no replies received.

Cheers

Adrian

Archived