Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from Stoke on Trent

Bhm2344

Just wanted to pop by and say Hi to everyone. My name is Phill and last October I brought my Celestron 4se 'scope from Blackpool when I was on holiday, and I've enjoyed looking though it when I can lol. I have been watching the FLO clearance and decided its about time I grabbed a bargain :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aye up mate, from another potter.....well an Aussie who's moved to the potteries anyway :). What part of Stoke you in (roughly). have you been up to keele uni on a tuesday evening? not a bad night although it might be worth waiting a few months til it starts to get dark a bit earlier.

aye up mate, from another potter.....well an Aussie who's moved to the potteries anyway :). What part of Stoke you in (roughly). have you been up to keele uni on a tuesday evening? not a bad night although it might be worth waiting a few months til it starts to get dark a bit earlier.

aye up owd ow at? :) I'm the Fenton area of Longton. Ohh I didn't know Keele did an open evening, I'll have to look into it thanks. Have you been to jodrelll bank? I went years ago and keep meaning to go back.

Archived