Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The new AR has ARrived (Thursday's Ha selection)

DrRobin

Hi,

I was busy all day at work delivering a training course so took these at 6pm in the car park before going home. All pics are with a Lunt 60 Double Stack. The first full disc is with a DMK41 and 0.5x FR to capture in one go. The second is a mosaic with a DMK41 and a 1.5x barlow and the final picture is a close up of the AR with a 2x barlow and DMK21 to increase the frame rate.

Robin

Full disc

AS_p20_Multi_Drizzle15_Sun-4-7-13-ds-0x5-1.jpg

AS_p20_Multi_Drizzle15_Sun-4-7-13-ds-0x5-1c.jpg

Mosaic of 6 panes

Sun-4-7-13-ds-mosaic-10-15.jpg

Sun-4-7-13-ds-mosaic-10-15c.jpg

Close up with 2x barlow

AS_p20_Multi_Drizzle15_Sun-4-7-13-ds-2x0-1.jpg

AS_p20_Multi_Drizzle15_Sun-4-7-13-ds-2x0-1c.jpg

Good job Robin, the new AR's look really intense. I had a quick session today, but not sure \I got anything I'll be happy with. I'm babysitting an extra dog and its all a bit lively and distracting here. I've had to fish the little devil out of the pond already.

Thanks everyone.

I managed another imaging session tonight, but it was a bit rushed, just started processing the results, so will put them in a new post.

Allan, I can just imagine you handing the lead of a soaking wet dog back to the owners, with the comment, 'he had a little accident'.

Robin

Archived