sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

That perfect night....this weekend?

Got the Summer Triangle last night, then packed in . This was the same as the previous night, hoping the predicted clear spell goes through until Tuesday,

Nick.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldnt say its that good as there is no astronomical sunset this time of year.i hardly bother between the start of june and the end of july because it never gets dark enough.

I'm Irish. My whole life is one big stereotype.

Ah Yes, suburban weekends: The smell of burning (bovine) flesh, the roar of the lawnmower, the squeal of the trampoline-ist, the glare of patio lighting... Think I'll go for a nice long walk?

Posted Images

Gone the same as yesterday, clear blue skies during the day and from about 6:00pm the sky has become whiter and whiter. Now no blue just 360 degree cloud.

Sat24 has this cloud clearing from the East and looks like it could (no guarantee) clear for mid-night. However heavier cloud coming up from the South West.

Edited by ronin

Meh - even more cloud overhead here, and although there are gaps it looks as hazy as last night. Might just crack open another bottle and dream of crisp cold clear winter skies instead... .

Yours not so optimisitically :(

Meh - even more cloud overhead here, and although there are gaps it looks as hazy as last night. Might just crack open another bottle and dream of crisp cold clear winter skies instead... .

Yours not so optimisitically :(

Yes I was going to say,i don't remember any cold clear crispy winter nights last time around.

Edited by astro mick