Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi! Greetings from Bucharest, Ro

daniyyel

Hello guys!

My name is Daniel (25) and as I said I'm from Bucharest, Romania. I have been on this forum for a while, just checking it, learning from some of your posts and now I decided to introduce myself.

I love astronomy and stargazing since....ever, but recently (2011) I managed to buy a good telescope and watch the sky for the first time through an optical instrument! Since 2011 my telescope has been my best friend! In the meantime I have managed to upgrade my tools from a Sony DSC-T100 to an Orion StarShoot Solar System Color Imaging Camera and now I am the proud owner of a QHY5L-II Mono and I hope it will make a good team with my 150/750 SkyWatcher!

This is me, and my Black Diamond in the background...

243715_10151005046784390_535325135_o.jpg?w=490&h=538

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys for such a warm welcoming! About the weather here. Yes it is on average better than in UK, and I also have a very dark sky at my grandma's place in the middle of the country - I'm going there in August for the whole month! I hope I will come back with beautiful sky photos!

Archived