Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Full disk mosaic - 30th June 13

tdnicholls

Had some time to have a good capture session, concentrated most of the time on closeups with the C6 and trying out different settings on the camera, now have 22GB of files to process, see which gives the best results.

The image below was a quick grab just before I packed up, taken with the ST80, two images merged - was getting a little hazy so please with the result.

30thJune13-FullDiskMosaic_zpsb720c1dc.jpg

Thanks

Another great shot from your ST80, looking forwards to the C6 when they come out of the wash. I like my ST80, it doesn't get much use, but when it does, never fails to please.

Robin

Very good and well detailed - you seem to like your ST80!

thanks, I do seem to using it a lot :laugh: like it as easy to get a full disk and I seem to be getting some good images from it and is easy to use a test bed for camera and capture practice.

Just processed up a couple of of the closeups with the C6-SGT, will post in a few mins...struggled with them though.

Archived