SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Astrograph

Ben Ritchie

• 2 years later...

First time ive ordered from this company, was looking for a Bahtinov mask for my 10" Newtonian,  they had the lowest price around, ordered it

and is arrived well packed next day, cant ask for anything more - their website is worth a visit just to drool over the kit.

Mark

• jgs001 locked this topic
  • 2 years later...

I could not resist the offer that came via an Astrograph email back in February.  A new APM LZOS 130mm f/9.24 triplet apo, a scope I have wanted for years.  I placed my order in March and paid the deposit to secure the lens of my choice.  At the same time I also ordered a Lozmandy style clamp for my Tele Optic Ercole Alt Az mount.  Rupert kept me updated on the progress of the manufacturing of the optical tube.  In early July, everything was ready so I paid the balance of the purchase price.  A week later, on a day of my choosing, Rupert personally delivered the scope to my door, having checked over everything including the collimation of the lens, not that I think it would have budged based on the the quality of the flight case and packaging.  He also delivered the clamp at the same time.  A very good service, and given some of the reported shipping knocks we have seen recently, rather pleased to have it delivered by someone who cares about what is inside the box.

• Like 1

Needed a half pillar to raise the height of my APM LZOS 130 f/9 scope when used Alt Az.  Found Astrograph had stock of the Tecnosky half pillar so placed an order at the beginning of the week.   For some reason my credit card woud  not process (have been having issues with it recently so likely to change it soon).  Rupert sent alternative payment instructions upon my request.  Which I promptly paid.  Arrived today well packed.  Quite a hunk of metal and should fit my needs well.

• Like 6