Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_android_vs_ios_winners.thumb.jpg.803608cf7eedd5cfb31eedc3e3f357e9.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
supernova

HAMPSHIRE/ WILTSHIRE Star Bash. (SEE STARPARTY 4)

Hi anybody near SALISBURY? please let me know so I can arrange a local Star party.

As I would like to meet some of you peeps for a beer and a COLD night under light polluted sky. 8)

OR just a pub for a chat.

I know a GREAT DARK camp site that is open all year and welcomes stargazers :thumbup: :thumbup:.

I cant be the only one here?

Bernie, Supernova.

Bernie,

Sorry, that's just to far away. But good luck on getting some takers.

Hi Bernie,

You'll not be on your own. I'd be very keen to come along. Going to be quite busy till the start of Feb though. There will be others takers too. We should start looking at dates.

Can we get an electric hook up at the campsite?

Anthony - just outside bristol

Hi Bernie,

You'll not be on your own. I'd be very keen to come along. Going to be quite busy till the start of Feb though. There will be others takers too. We should start looking at dates.

Can we get an electric hook up at the campsite?

Anthony - just outside bristol

:cheers: :icon_jokercolor: Happy now.

Yes the site is fully equipped and very clean I have not stayed their yet but have seen it and

it looks nice, if I can, it will be Easter school hols time.

It is in Sixpenny Handley next to the Church.

Philips dark sky maps indicate somewhere around 5.5 mag there. Looks good. And the skys are always clear apparently. Easter could be a good time. I have currently left that free.

Anthony

I tried but I get a "java runtime environment cannot be loaded" and an annoying IE crash when I try to follow the link to the campsite website.

any ideas on sorting this?

Anthony

Hi Bernie

Just seen this - Sixpenny Handleys only a few (10ish) miles up the road from me.

Looks interesting :icon_jokercolor: keep me posted on this one.

Andy.

Hi Bernie

Just seen this - Sixpenny Handleys only a few (10ish) miles up the road from me.

Looks interesting :icon_jokercolor: keep me posted on this one.

Andy.

Will do.

The dates are Sat 5th April thru to Sun 20th April.

I will only be there for one week. I will pick the one at any 7 days, with the most people.

If you can give me the dates you can definately! be there I will book them for you :thumbup:.

Thanks.

Bernie :rolleyes:

The dates are Sat 5th April thru to Sun 20th April.

I will only be there for one week. I will pick the one at any 7 days, with the most people.

If you can give me the dates you can definately! be there I will book them for you :thumbup:.

Thanks.

Bernie :rolleyes:

Hi, Can you let me know asap so I can sort it all out because it is getting a bit late for bookings.

Thanks

Bernie. :lol: