SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

How much do you think you have spent.....

leemanley

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I'm the one being facetious I always get a bit silly on these type of threads especially when I havent been out for a while. I guess it makes me all bitter and twisted when I can't see the stars. My problem is I keep forgetting to put the smileys on. It probably makes sense to assume all my answers are foolish jokes and not to take them too seriously thats what I do.

Let me quickly tot it up. Umm, one holiday in Spain gone for a burton, new set of patio doors that never were, dining room table that didn't materialise, ohh, and a new bicycle for work, then agian, that Hyperion is rather nice :grin:

Never look too deeply into a brummie, Aristotle wrote this after talking to a brummie "nature abhors a vacuum"

I'm not educated in Aristotle's writings, but I have googled it since. Off topic I know, but the trouble with today's teachings, namely the national curriculum, is that everyone's taught the same thing. Which means everyone doesn't know everything else! I'll shut up now.

Let me quickly tot it up. Umm, one holiday in Spain gone for a burton, new set of patio doors that never were, dining room table that didn't materialise, ohh, and a new bicycle for work, then agian, that Hyperion is rather nice :grin:

Nice to see you've got your priorities in order !!! :grin:

I think yoi paid too much for that hyperion for all that you could have had a couple of ethos

All change on the spending front !!!!

Went up to Opticstar today, George and Peter talked me out of spending £1300 on a RC and flattener and sent me away with a counterwright and 2"LP filter instead.

Hats off to those guys, I'm happily guiding my 200pds on M57 as I type this post and its working fine.

Im going to stick with the 200 and go for a BIG ccd in the near future, as the boys said, Ive not maxed out what ive already got yet.

So sorry, no unboxing party here tgonight !

Archived