127 Mak M10

JamesF

Looks like last night will be the last night outside for a few days as the weather seems set to change.

48 subs of 45 seconds, unmodded 450D & unguided 127 Mak, stacked with darks in DSS

m10.png

James

Great image James.

I'm itching to get my new EQ5 Pro mount out for a spot of DSO imaging with my Mak/Newt and DMK. The current cloud (London) will give me a chance to get a cable so that I can control it from my PC/Netbook and take some of the chore of drift aligning out of the equation.

Damien

HEQ5 Pro for this one. I started off this little run of cluster images with the EQ3-2, but it's been really struggling and appears to be getting worse. I now intend to completely strip and rebuild it, perhaps to use as a DSLR imaging platform, but that's a longer-term project.

James

wow mak power goes on!

great image!

don´t want to think of the possibilities the mak might be able with guiding... :grin:

You're just trying to put ideas into my head now. It won't work, you know. They're already there :D

James

Archived