Heads Up -- ISS pass at 9:50pm-ish

JamesF

If they pop down from 225 miles to 225 feet I might just get a glimpse ..... :p

Got up at midnight last night and watched the high pass from West to East directly overhead , still gets me all a quiver to see it glide silently by . . . :laugh:

I've just watched the 22:30 pass. Really bright and, as it traversed Cygnus and crossed the Swan's "neck", there was a bright meteor that shot down from the region of Albireo, matching the ISS for brightness momentarily and moving parallel to it's trajectory. I wonder if any of those on board saw it ? :smiley:

Very unlikely of course but it sure looked good from here :grin:

I've just watched the 22:30 pass. Really bright and, as it traversed Cygnus and crossed the Swan's "neck", there was a bright meteor that shot down from the region of Albireo, matching the ISS for brightness momentarily and moving parallel to it's trajectory. I wonder if any of those on board saw it ? :smiley:

Very unlikely of course but it sure looked good from here :grin:

Far too much cloud here as usually John unfortunately - Phil

Saw the 23:30 pass had some friends round for dinner they hadn't seen it before so took them out to see it, it went right over our heads they couldn't be believe how fast it was going and were well chuffed

Archived