Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

i'm still here

sparkyjon

hello peeps i've been quiet the last few months, thought i'd pop on and tell ya i'm still around, unfortunatley due to me still being out of work because of my ankle i'm currently scopeless needs must so to speak all luxuries are gone , but still watching the skies with a small pair of binos, fingers crossed i'll have a bit of luck soon and i can start saving again for a big ol dob..

hope your all loving this clear sky the last few days , it had to happen now i havent got a scope lol, hopefully i'll get to one of the meets this year telescope or not..

clear skies peace out..

Hi Jon,

Welcome back, glad to hear you still have an interest and are hanging in there. The UK weather is enough to make most people give up if they are just getting started in Observing. Even though not much is happening, your still in good company here on SGL.

Cheers !

cheers yeah steve i think i'm gonna try and get to one of the meets towards the end of the summer , scope or not.. it is a right gutter as i was just getting used to my 200p and thought i'd settled in for being a dob user , then a lovely bill ended up on the mat, but never mind the stars still go round and i have eyes so get on with it lol..

Hope the ankle improves soon!

We've had a lot of thin high cloud here, even after the clearest of blue sky days!

I've not had the 'scope out for a while, but have been enjoying the views through bins too!

Best of luck.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived