Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_android_vs_ios_winners.thumb.jpg.803608cf7eedd5cfb31eedc3e3f357e9.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
legion48

I've bought a Domain name - change your links

wow! not bad at all - for some reason I thought the .eu names were more expensive than regular names... perhaps that was when the first came out and you could pre-order them...

Finding domain names can take me literally days sometimes!

Good name....are you guaranteed first option on renewing it after the year? Sorry if thats a dumb question....

Just been for a look see L48, and I too enjoyed seeing your images. You've taken a lot of trouble with some of those, and I like the educational type ones ie Jupiter and moons. Also I am pleased I saw your Janus moon shadow on Saturns ring develop live on SGL, and the final confirmation of what it was was pretty exciting. All triggered by CW's sharp eye, and Astroman's sleuth work in Identifying the moon. Great stuff.

I would like to compliment you on your Lunar Images too, I am particularly fond of images of our own satellite, and you have some splendid ones there.

I hope you site grows, and you fill it with many more fine images.

Well done mate.

Ron.

Thanks guys. :(

Gaz, yes I get first refusal on renewing the name. The only thing I'm unsure of is whether they remind me or I have to remember to let them know.

P.S. With the package I also got 2 gig of web space and 500 :shock: email addresses.