Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

daz

2015 - SGL 10

Will you plan on attending SGL 10?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. I will attend SGL10 and am looking forward to it already!

Sounds good to me. Hoping to go to SGL if i can too.

Oh come on - why the poll? Who's going to say no to that??? :p:grin: :grin: :grin:

Bit late to this thread, but having never been to an SGL star party, the tenth anniversary seems like a good time to start. So, a yes from me too

Stu

Yes I'll be there, Kingfisher 16 please Daz.

Yes I'll be there, Kingfisher 16 please Daz.

Can you put me near Tony please (providing Tony doesn't mind of course,) so he can help me with my tent? :grin:

Hi Rae how are you keeping. Got a new tent for next the party, one that pumps up. No more faffing about on my knees with poles. :grin: I'm selling my other one if you know of a buyer.

I'm ok thanks Tony! Hope you are well too!

I was looking at those pump up tents before I bought mine... Wasn't sure how easy they would be to use and how often it might need topping up... Can't wait to see yours now and check it out!

Dont know anyone who needs a tent - sorry! I don't really know anyone who goes camping anymore! Trying to persuade OH to go camping during the summer but he'd rather rent a cottage! Pah!

Bad time of year for me this Daz, but I would really like to come to this one if at all possible, so that's a yes.

never been to any star party so this would be great,yes from me as well

Really hoping to attend SGL9 but will DEFINITELY be attending 10 provided I'm quick enough to get a place

upto now attending one of the event isnt something im interested in but i do enjoy watching the tv series.i think at the moment im more into trips off to locations on my own or in small groups rather than big organised events.maybe once i attend one my mind will be changed :)

The SGL star party is very much a relaxed, small and friendly event I feel even though the numbers attending have increased a bit from my first one. The atmosphere that settles over the camp as the twilight gathers and scopes are readied is really magical :smiley:

• Like 1

I note with alarm that the red top info on waiting for SGL9 has floated away.

Will they have us back ?

Nick.

The SGL star party is very much a relaxed, small and friendly event I feel even though the numbers attending have increased a bit from my first one. The atmosphere that settles over the camp as the twilight gathers and scopes are readied is really magical :smiley:

Then the snoring starts..

• Like 1

Hi Daz,

I have voted yes, given the other probable attendees, how could I even dream of not being there to watch the animals being fed in the Cafe?

Hope we have really dark clear nights or good beer tents if it is raining.......

Cheers

Adrian

Hi guys

Any info on what,where and when please? never been to one before!

Thanks

Steve