Narrowband

2015 - SGL 10

daz

Will you plan on attending SGL 10?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. I will attend SGL10 and am looking forward to it already!

Hello Mav359 -  Allan

Just like you, I am awaiting for the SGL10 bookings to open. I cannot remember when they were open for SGL9, must be an age thing.

How's your campervan going, has it been fine tuned for next year?

Best regards, Hadyn - Isle of Man

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Mav359 -  Allan

Just like you, I am awaiting for the SGL10 bookings to open. I cannot remember when they were open for SGL9, must be an age thing.

How's your campervan going, has it been fine tuned for next year?

Best regards, Hadyn - Isle of Man

LOL i don't know about fine tuned its very much the triangle of the instrument world, that said...

Its been back down to Six Penny Handley last month and i came back with a few mods to do which im getting done now as i am going to Galloways on the 15th but its doing the job.

Went through its MOT the other day. Spend some money on the engine bay after christmas as a preventative measure but so far so good.

Its was about this time last year they opened but it was put back a few times because of the star parties that were happening at the time.

Soon hopefully

Archived