Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

2015 - SGL 10

daz

Will you plan on attending SGL 10?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. I will attend SGL10 and am looking forward to it already!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Rae how are you keeping. Got a new tent for next the party, one that pumps up. No more faffing about on my knees with poles. :grin: I'm selling my other one if you know of a buyer.

I'm ok thanks Tony! Hope you are well too!

I was looking at those pump up tents before I bought mine... Wasn't sure how easy they would be to use and how often it might need topping up... Can't wait to see yours now and check it out!

Dont know anyone who needs a tent - sorry! I don't really know anyone who goes camping anymore! Trying to persuade OH to go camping during the summer but he'd rather rent a cottage! Pah!

• 5 weeks later...

upto now attending one of the event isnt something im interested in but i do enjoy watching the tv series.i think at the moment im more into trips off to locations on my own or in small groups rather than big organised events.maybe once i attend one my mind will be changed :)

The SGL star party is very much a relaxed, small and friendly event I feel even though the numbers attending have increased a bit from my first one. The atmosphere that settles over the camp as the twilight gathers and scopes are readied is really magical :smiley:

• 2 months later...

The SGL star party is very much a relaxed, small and friendly event I feel even though the numbers attending have increased a bit from my first one. The atmosphere that settles over the camp as the twilight gathers and scopes are readied is really magical :smiley:

Then the snoring starts..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived