incoming 22mm nagler

faulksy

hi peeps just to let you no i have ordered my televue 22mm nagler today from telescope house with 10% discount, waiting for posty now still hasnt brought it :grin: but i will let you no when it comes home, just hope this isnt the green slippery slope

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks guys for all your kind words, i feel like a kid again all excited about christmas, dont serpose i will sleep very good with all this excitment oh well. regards miike

Very pleased to see you got discount, I don't have one of these unless it's hiding behind the others. I am sure it is a fabulous eyepiece and will give you many hours of pleasure, if the British weather will ever let you use it. Still I did bring a bit of nice clear skies with me but now I am back home.

Alan.

10% is a good savings on that.

Still a lot of dosh, for a EP.I bet,

you tell your wife, that the savings

you made, was the cost of the EP.

:rolleyes: Steve.

sshhh she doesnt even no im getting it :grin: just looked at my invoice £385.40 inc about 3 quid p+p. does anyone have any idea when i willl recive it

sshhh she doesnt even no im getting it :grin: just looked at my invoice £385.40 inc about 3 quid p+p. does anyone have any idea when i willl recive it

Ouch.Dont let her see that.Your be out in

the shed, with the mower & your EP. :laugh:

Steve.

.... does anyone have any idea when i willl recive it ?....

All the TH staff were at the show and today will be their 1st day back unless they worked on Sunday. They are pretty quick on dispatch so it may well be with you tomorrow.

When you are checking it out, be careful about the lower end of the eyepiece. The 22mm T4's have a large strongly convex lens set very close to the bottom of the chrome barrel and it's very easy for a stray finger print to find it's way onto it if you don't realise it's there.

All the TH staff were at the show and today will be their 1st day back unless they worked on Sunday. They are pretty quick on dispatch so it may well be with you tomorrow.

When you are checking it out, be careful about the lower end of the eyepiece. The 22mm T4's have a large strongly convex lens set very close to the bottom of the chrome barrel and it's very easy for a stray finger print to find it's way onto it if you don't realise it's there.

thanks john, i think i will leave it in the bag for the first couple of hours so that i dont get it wet with dribble.spoke to kerian today at th, and its been dispatched, had a email of the delivery company as well confirming it how good is that, cheers

Archived