SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello from Edinburgh

bacchus

Hi Guys!

After spending some time reading the forum, I decided to buy a telescope. I bought Skywatcher Heritage 130p and some accessories (filters, barlow, collimation laser etc). I am quite sure that I will want to get a bigger scope in the future but I think that this one will work for now.

Everything has arrived but the weather has been terrible in Edinburgh and I was also working outside of Edinburgh for a week so didn't have the chance to use it. I have downloaded stellarium, some iphone apps and I am really looking forward to checking some DSO from the Messier list!

Cheers.

Nice! Anyway, welcome to sgl. I have the scope a size above that one, and it gives me some brilliant views, so yours should be good too. Bit of an unusual time to get a scope, in light summer nights, but stay up late, and it'll get dark

Hi bacchus and a warm welcome to the forum.

I have the heritage 130p as well and it's a great little scope and I'm sure you'll be pleased with the views you get with it once the weather clears a bit. :smiley:

Archived