Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Maxvision 24mm 68deg

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rory,

If 16mm-24mm don't need one in the middle I need locking up, dig deep and get one they won't be there for ever. Just don't be the one one that says, if only!

Alan.

Have to agree with this Rory. I am a low food budget this month because of these, the weight I lose will come back these won't. And by the way things seem to be going with them at the moment I doubt there is much time to be pondering.:)

curse you people, ive had to push the button on a 20mm now ! :rolleyes: . ive not even had a proper gander with the other two yet. :confused:

Yep thats what i'm telling my girlfriend...............'Everyone else has 3!!' :grin:

Well done that man, that will do my ExSc shares the world of good. The 20mm is a cracking eyepiece too though my favourite of the set was the 28mm. It was a good set of 6 and I always wondered why they stopped making them, I didn't know they had problems.

Alan.

Well done that man, that will do my ExSc shares the world of good. The 20mm is a cracking eyepiece too though my favourite of the set was the 28mm. It was a good set of 6 and I always wondered why they stopped making them, I didn't know they had problems.

Alan.

Please dont start talking about 'sets' Alan, i'll be in enough trouble with the 3 i'm getting rather than the '1' i started off thinking about. :grin:

no ,no its not its rubbish ! ;) rubbish i say .

Agreed.............I certainly arnt getting one, y on earth would I want a cheap good quality, end of line, never to be repeated, chance in a lifetime ep that was very near my origonal fl ?? I'm going to end up getting the 28 aswell, I know I will even though i'm telling myself otherwise.

Agreed.............I certainly arnt getting one, y on earth would I want a cheap good quality, end of line, never to be repeated, chance in a lifetime ep that was very near my origonal fl ?? I'm going to end up getting the 28 aswell, I know I will even though i'm telling myself otherwise.

You always know your right when you know your right huh! :laugh:

Just explained to my girlfriend how much money 'we'll' be saving in the long run if I buy the 4, she looked at me, rolled her eyes & walked away....I obviously take that as a good sign grin.gif

That is a sure sign of a partners approval :D

I think the short ones ,i.e. the 16mm-24mm are parfocal and above that the step on the 2-1.25 reducer throws a spanner in the works. It is not a big deal to me the parfocal bit. The trouble with the two larger ones is the size and weight, they are just too big for most people.

Having said that though I found out last night the 6mm Delos was exactly parfocal wit the Nagler zoom, but it is a mile from the 6mm BGO. I was doing some testing with the Mac/Newt at 6mm, it really is a pain though because the Televues need an extention and the BGO dosen't, I was like a juggler.

Alan.

Just received a mail from ES saying the 16mm won't be in stock until August, even though it's been showing as in stock for the past week.......

I think they messed my order up and then ran out of stock.

Not overly impressed.....have to say.

Just received a mail from ES saying the 16mm won't be in stock until August, even though it's been showing as in stock for the past week.......

I think they messed my order up and then ran out of stock.

Not overly impressed.....have to say.

Oh dear, that's not very good is it. I did notice one of them I think the 34 was not going to be available until July or something and it has been available for a few days so hopefully they get it together and sort you out sooner than later.

Sorry to hear this.

Right i'm confused now (doesnt take much :rolleyes: ) if they arnt going to be offered at the reduced price again how are they re stocking in August? It is the Maxvisions your talking about Space Dragon or are u on about regular ES's?

Right i'm confused now (doesnt take much :rolleyes: ) if they arnt going to be offered at the reduced price again how are they re stocking in August? It is the Maxvisions your talking about Space Dragon or are u on about regular ES's?

Yes, it's the Maxbright 16mm that i'm waiting for......the ES 11mm turned up quite quick.

They obviously haven't got their systems properly sorted yet.

Mapstar,

I think they look very nice, I still have the 40mm, no one want's it, I have been trying to sell it for a year. My only gripe is the size, though I put up with it and bought a balance system.

Sorry to hear about the problem you other lads, it's not good enough is it!

Alan

Archived