Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

cloud photography

shirva

Anybody got good cloud videos. ....thinking of posting some....all I seem to get ...to the south west clear bright skies to south west the moon that was visable until ...you guessed it ......60 miles of cloud rolled in...I give up lol..Davy

Maybe if we all take up cloud imaging we will get more clear nights?

My video baluns arrived today from eBay thought I would try a quick video of the moon in clear skies. Set the scope and video up, all set to go and the moon vanished behind cloud, 100% cloud for rest of evening. Took a video of my ducks and hens instead, baluns work great, video and power over cat5 network cable and really good quality images. Well pleased for £5.89 :-)

Done better than me ..caught a view of moon twenty minutes ago thought he how ed80 on the mount 28mm lens ok quite a shimmering but wasn't kitted for the cold thought right dslr on take a few shots couldn't even get a clear image...ep in again fair shimmering but could view ok ....frozen ..kit in again. ..see what tomorrow night brings.ordered 45 mtrs of network cable for my laptops to connect together so I can set one up in shed with video capture kit..still tryin to Sus out wireless remote desktop and tryin to talk the other half to let me build a Galloway observitory type obs at bottom of garden 6x40 shed has been good but want something set up more permanent like a pier and computer ...a rotating slidey roof would be from great. ..Davy

Archived