Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

forum notifications not working?

Gonzo

Good spot Gonzo - you found a bug :)

This was introduced when we altered a setting to try and stop a double post issue that some people were having - this setting change has made this bug show up.

I will try and find a fix for it but in the meantime, I have set the setting back to how it was - now, when you reply to your own post the follow settings are now lost - if you can give it a test it would be much appreciated :)

Many thanks for your work in tracking down a specific example that I could follow and see for myself - this makes diagnosis a lot simpler if I can replicate the issue here :)

Thanks,

Grant

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good spot Gonzo - you found a bug smile.gif

This was introduced when we altered a setting to try and stop a double post issue that some people were having - this setting change has made this bug show up.

I will try and find a fix for it but in the meantime, I have set the setting back to how it was - now, when you reply to your own post the follow settings are now lost - if you can give it a test it would be much appreciated smile.gif

Many thanks for your work in tracking down a specific example that I could follow and see for myself - this makes diagnosis a lot simpler if I can replicate the issue here smile.gif

Thanks,

Grant

Nice one..:)

I can now stop thinking I have something chomping away at my hard drive.

And thanks Gonzo.

Archived