SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Astronomy clubs

Mattdavies241184

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Matt, welcome aboard, from another South Wales member.

We are more of a group rather than a club. Our meets are informal observing sessions

where we get together at the radio towers near Blaenavon. Its a dark site, and the location

is a reasonable driving distance for most of us. We all have varying levels of experience,

share information, have a look through each others scopes, discuss equipment, and have

a good time observing if the weather cooperates.

Cheers !

Hi Matt, I'm a member of the heads of the valleys astronomical society, we meet at the Learning action centre in Ebbw Vale on the 3rd Friday of the month. In fact there is a meeting this Friday the 17th. There are also societies based in Usk and Abergavenny also. Why not come along Friday.

Hi Matt, I'm a member of the heads of the valleys astronomical society, we meet at the Learning action centre in Ebbw Vale on the 3rd Friday of the month. In fact there is a meeting this Friday the 17th. There are also societies based in Usk and Abergavenny also. Why not come along Friday.

Hi Nillchill,

What time is the meeting, I would like to attend if I can ?

Cheers.

Archived