stargazine_ep46_banner.thumb.jpg.34e6cdd5a0856b006a0b47c6373eb9b1.jpg

What was "Bad News" is now "Good News" :)

Yesterday I recieved a message from pat ( valleyman ), a few days ago he had a heart attack . He's stable but he may be in hospital for quite some time.Obviously his involvement within the groups observing sessions will not possible for quite a while but Id like to wish him a speedy recovery and good health in time for the autumn.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to say thank you for all the kind wishes and the good news is I am home. Am on drugs to stabilise the heart beat and am not allowed to go anywhere near something called "The Sun". Once I h

Just to let you guys know I hope to be home early next week. Making good progress Pat

I spoke to Pat earlier this afternoon, and he says he's feeling much better and on the road to recovery. From what he told me, I think he should apply to the Guinness book of world records for the fa

Ive spoken to pat today,he has asked me to thank you all for your well wish's and kind words.Hes going to be hospital for a while but he is feeling better today :smiley:

• Like 1

Ive spoken to pat today,he has asked me to thank you all for your well wish's and kind words.Hes going to be hospital for a while but he is feeling better today :smiley:

That's good to hear Matt, I sent him a PM earlier today, but didn't expect to hear back for awhile.

Hi Mat

Pass on my well wishes to Pat next time you speak to him please

Pat if you reading this Get better soon mate

Will do Grahame,i will keep you all posted with his progress

I spoke to Pat earlier this afternoon, and he says he's feeling much better and on the road to recovery. From what he told me, I think he should apply to the Guinness book of world records for the fastest heart beat; but I'll let him tell the rest of the story. Pat would like to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and well wishes. He doesn't have a computer at the hospital, but has use of his phone to occasionally check in on SGL, and the South Wales group, so keep posting! If all goes well with his treatment, which is expected, he should be home in about a week; good news indeed. :smile:

Cheers.

• Like 2