Narrowband

Upgrade focuser on Evostar ED80

Hi all I'm thinking about upgrading my stock focuser with something a little better/improved.

Dont really want to spend feather touch / moonlite money as I've spent enough recently so wanted some feedback on the below foucers and wether people have had good/bad experiences with them.

1 revelation foucer from telescope house

2 baader steel track

3 TS monorail

4 skywatchers upgraded focuser

Cheers kev

The Skywatcher upgrades and Revelation focusers are identical and very good value.

I've just fitted a Revelation to my Mak180Pro and can highly recommend them , very well made , silky smooth and no problems with slippage with the 1000D and 2" Barlow train hanging from it.

The Skywatcher upgrades and Revelation focusers are identical and very good value.

I've just fitted a Revelation to my Mak180Pro and can highly recommend them , very well made , silky smooth and no problems with slippage with the 1000D and 2" Barlow train hanging from it.

Hi Steve are you sure there the same as the revelation one is around £130 more than the skywatcher one.?

cheers Kev

Ah ... my bad , I was going by the SCT D-S Crayfords.

Gonna say Steve if you've found them that cheap i'll have 6 lol

p.s what scope did you buy yours for as i dont know how much the adaptors are as you have to ring.

cheers Kev

Archived