Size doesn't matter

axle01

CC's effectiveness is dependent on magnification I think. with no CC my f4 scopes show a lot of coma in the outer field with my 32mm plossl but almost none with my 15mm plossl. with the CC there's almost none anywhere with any eyepiece.

I do agree also that coma corrector + heavy eyepiece + thin ota wall = affect on collimation accuracy. you just have to either accept it or strenghten your ota wall.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CC's effectiveness is dependent on magnification I think. with no CC my f4 scopes show a lot of coma in the outer field with my 32mm plossl but almost none with my 15mm plossl. with the CC there's almost none anywhere with any eyepiece.

I do agree also that coma corrector + heavy eyepiece + thin ota wall = affect on collimation accuracy. you just have to either accept it or strenghten your ota wall.

3kg can't be good for balance either ;).

Archived