SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Useful Links

You may have noticed already - a new button at the top of the page 'Useful Links' - these are a list of links which amateur astronomers may find useful:

http://stargazerslounge.com/page/useful_links.html

There are quite a few links already, across a whole range of categories. We will continue building up this list into a really useful set of bookmarks for us all to use.

If you can think of any other links to add, please let me know by replying to this thread. I will wait until there are a few and add them all at once (probably over the weekend) so please don't be offended if your link doesn't appear straight away!

We want to keep this list strictly to resources only, so please don't be offended if we don't add your personal website links or any commercial links....

Cheers,

Grant

Opps Sorry - we'll look at the permissions...

Ant

p.s. and when I say WE, of course I mean Grant! :) Last time I played with the permissions we nearly lost SGL lol

I have a spreadsheet of useful links back at home that may be of use. Would it be worth having a beginners link section on there with thinks like links to collimation guides, stellarium and the like?

Or even a FAQ section of the site with links to the topics on here about things like eyepieces for example? I may just be rambling of course though :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure this "links" page will grow and grow. SGL is a very informative site for beginners and experienced users, due to the input of the community and the hard work of the admin sharing their knowledge. I think it's a great idea to put up links to websites that we can instantly click, rather than going through a search engine.

Keep up the good work everybody

Gary

Archived