Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

APT Crosshairs disappearing?

Drakester

Hi All,

The crosshairs on APT don't always seem to display when viewing the output from my 500d in liveview.

If I press the "Target" button once I get the "+5x" box, if i press it again the box disappears, if I press it for a 3rd time nothing appears, then if I press it for a 4th time the "+5x" box re-appears.

Has anyone else come across this? Am I doing something stupid?

I'm using Windows 7 and APT v2.20

Thanks, Drakester.

Hi Drakester,

The 3rd time is switching on the object scale displaying. In the Tools tab there is a section Object Calculator. If you enter your focal length and object size (in arc minutes) APT will draw the object in the scale that it will be on your image :)

Many Thanks Ivo, but how do I get the cross hairs back again?

No matter how many times I hit the target button they won't reappear so I can use them for alignment.

Cheers, Drakester

Thanks to Redfox the problem with the cross is found and fixed it. To workaround the bug before the next version, when the cross disappears, just use Shift+Click to reset the position.

Archived