SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

International Astronomy Festival

Pig

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a ticket and have to work tomorrow but may pop along Saturday for a look around the stalls.

Its not too far from you - just around the corner :smiley:

Looking forward to looking at lots of shiney things tomorrow, hoping to be able to bring few home with me as well!

Shall be there with my old man, so if you see someone loaded down with new toys following chap in a wheel chair that will be me and Mog3768!

Not got a red hat, but be wearing my Flat Cap and be pushing my old man in his wheel chair, should stand out bit more than a red carnation! hehe

It has to be red :grin: as not many peeps have them so it will highlight SGL members :Envy:

Wish they did something like this in Spain. Oh well.

Anyway, will you guys from SGL be wearing a secret sign, or display a subtle code so that others from the forum will be able to recognise you and have a natter?

Wish they did something like this in Spain. Oh well.

Anyway, will you guys from SGL be wearing a secret sign, or display a subtle code so that others from the forum will be able to recognise you and have a natter?

If you see a guy holding a pack of jaffa cake, he is probably from SGL :D

Well I'm back home all happy with my my Teleview 10mm Delos :) I couldn't find the Helios Naturesport binoculars I was after but a quick google showed Sherwood Optics were a short drive away so I got some there on the way home :D TBH I could have re-mortgaged the house and gone crazy at the show. That nice white dome obsey would have look very nice in my garden for a start. Pig, did you have any luck with your scope?

Well I'm back home all happy with my my Teleview 10mm Delos :) I couldn't find the Helios Naturesport binoculars I was after but a quick google showed Sherwood Optics were a short drive away so I got some there on the way home :D TBH I could have re-mortgaged the house and gone crazy at the show. That nice white dome obsey would have look very nice in my garden for a start. Pig, did you have any luck with your scope?

Dave

I am hoping to see one or something similar at the show

If i am happy I can manage its size I will get one :grin:

Im just leaving now , I wish I had got some petrol last night then I would get their 2 mins earlier :grin:

Archived