Narrowband

International Astronomy Festival

Pig

Not so long to go now :smiley:

Only about 2 weeks away now, I am really looking forward to it.

It seems ages since I bought the tickets, i thought it was in March and I have had to wait :smiley:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's about 30min trip for me so i'm planning to visit. Seems FLO won't be there....

I'm planning to ask LOADS of questions and come away a few hundred bucks lighter but with a new toy!

The venue is in the middle of nowhere (relative to the area), but Leamington is just over the hill.

We are going on the friday, really looking forward to it. Not going to take a credit card though!

• 2 weeks later...

Well its almost here :laugh: just a few days to go.

It doesent seem two months ago that I got in the car and was about to leave when I realised it was in May :grin:

Me too :grin:

I hope there is a CPC 925 GPS there as I want one, but I am not sure how bulky they are :smiley:

you will easy fit it in your car, i say that because i carry mine in a peugeot 306

you will easy fit it in your car, i say that because i carry mine in a peugeot 306

Thats good news :laugh: I think I am going to buy one very soon indeedy :smiley:

Entrance is cash only but will the stalls be taking card payments? I want to spend :D

You can buy tickets to get in, I have one. It must have changed to cash only :shocked:

They do not have the facility to take cards at the door, so it has to be buy before hand on-line using a card, or turn up with cash.

Just don't turn up without cash and with a card only.

Bit odd as it is an exhibition centre but they have said this all the time on the site.

Archived