DSS - narrow final image only

obscura

After DSS register and stack final image is approx centre 1/8 vertical strip only. This also happens to the individual frames.

I saw this self same problem a year or two back and resolved it - but I just cannot remember how. Since then, I have replaced the old XP pc with this W7/64 with oodles of capacity but I don't think its down to that. I think its a DSS config issue somewhere as I can pull the image(s) into other software OK. But what? Note that all the images were fine on the old XP pc. I also recall that others had seen this prob around that time.

I would greatly appreciate a memory jog on this one.

Older versions will not work properly with Canon CR2 files and produce this effect - you need the latest Beta version of DSS. I had the same problem at first.

That rings a very big bell. That was a a year or two ago . Seem to recall that the beta version was out in the Yahoo area. I'll take a peak to see if I can locate it again. Thanks Gina - I remember that you too was affected by it at that time.

Archived