SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Wow just seen Saturn!

Tonight I saw Saturn in my back garden! I have wanted to see it since I was seven and now I have I feel awesome. I wasn't expecting real pazaz like most do but even though, after 5 minutes of studying it I saw rings and cloud bands :) I am super happy.

Hi

Me too from my back garden in Coventry.

Though it was very wobbly and moved so quick.any advice to stop it being wobbly.also it was pretty tiny still amazing though!

I have a explorer 150pl and used the combinations of thd lens and eye pieces supplied: 25 eye relief and 2x Barlow and a 10mm.

Im ready to get better quality eye pieces but not sure!

Thanks

Luna

Hi

Me too from my back garden in Coventry.

Though it was very wobbly and moved so quick.any advice to stop it being wobbly.also it was pretty tiny still amazing though!

I have a explorer 150pl and used the combinations of thd lens and eye pieces supplied: 25 eye relief and 2x Barlow and a 10mm.

Im ready to get better quality eye pieces but not sure!

Thanks

Luna

just been out looking for Lyrids, not seen a single one, heavy light pollution here close to Leeds city centre, dragged my scope out, (Celestron 130p on sky master AZ goto) didn't bother setting the Goto up, but got Saturn on it while star hopping, could make ther rings, no divison or moons, but what a wow moment, have only seen it once before and that was on the 16'' at the astonomy centre Todmorden a few weeks back, that was a wow, but nothng like seeing it through your own scope

Archived