Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

QHY5L-II issue

spit

hi all, just got a new QHY5LII couple weeks ago, after 2 weeks i still cant take an record an AVI using EZ planetary- no matter what i do i get something about the suffix or incorrect filepath, i have no idea what a suffix is or how to fix this,when i get done my video options freeze up and got to start the program over again, i want to try this software, in the meantime i can use sharpcap, which seems really nice but i want to see if ez planetary is better with more controls- im really stuck!!- john

• 3 weeks later...

Did you have a resolution for this? Hope you have. I am considering buying the QHY5L-II mono for guiding, but would also like to try planetery and deep sky as well.

The suffix is the file extension ie .jpg .avi .bmp etc . Are you adding someting to the end of the file name ?

An incorrect file path may mean you are trying to name a file xxx/xxx/xxx. where xxx is part of the file name. The computer would see the / as part of the file path ie where the file is located on the hard drive and would not be able to find the location.

Archived