Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
CELESCOPE

CED 214 Part of the Large Nebula in Cepheus

Another night that looked good , but cloud stops play again, but each time i go out i get a bit longer subs , tonights effort was subs ranging from 10 to 15 mins, 15 of them , that was my lot , but once again fairly pleased with the result, i just love these faint and bright nebs .

Once again imaged through the ED80 Equinox, guided with the C11 QHY5,and PHD, HA filter 6nm,

Cheers

Rog

2314_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Fab. image Rog. Your meet with Sir. P. has given you a lift mate.

Ron.

Lovely Rog! Really beautiful image, I really enjoy black and white images :D

At least you manged to get an image tonight.

I went out to the obs after dinner, and set everything up ready to go, and it still is, (scope in 'sleep mode'), but I reckon I'll be going back out there to 'shut up shop'. :D

Nice widefield with some really nice detail in there. The Equinox is certainly doing the 'business'.

Dave

A stunning result Rog. 15 minute subs? Are you still 2X binning with such long subs, or hiding your light under a bushel? :nono:

That one, at full resolution, would be awesome just because its so good when its small. Can't wait until you can get rid of the clouds and have a proper go.

Kaptain Klevtsov

Fantastic Rog. I've homed in on the dark stuff and you have some really fine detail in there. Whatever people say mono will struggle to do full justice to the quality you have here. If you get some OIII or even plain RGB all that beautiful wispy dust will reveal itself properly.

Thanks Martin , as a matter of fact i was all set for o111 last night , but we all know what happend , the next clear night i will do that , got a good centre star there to line up on, but not looking good weather wise for a while now , if we can believe them

Rog