Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Savona, Italy

ezio49

My name is Ezio, i'm 63 yo and start astronomy one year ago. I have a Celestron mak127 SLT and I appreciate its performances.

Being a new menber probably I shall ask question already discussed in some point of the forum and I beg you pardon in advance if I disturb you with stupid questions. In those cases , please, let me know the right forum I have to read.

Thanks and regards.

Ezio

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ezio and welcome to SGL, there are many sections of the forum into which you can post your questions, just choose the relevant one that deals with the subject you want to inquire about and post away, and we do not look upon any question as being stupid, enjoy your Astronomy :)

John.

Hi Ezio and welcome to the lounge,

We all start not knowing very much, but you will soon pick up

lot's of information here, like you, I have only been learning my way around

for a short time, but I have picked up so much from SGL everyone is so

friendly and helpful, so don't worry about asking any question help is always

given, no matter if it's been asked a hundred times.

Good Luck and Clear Sky's

My name is Ezio, i'm 63 yo and start astronomy one year ago. I have a Celestron mak127 SLT and I appreciate its performances.

Being a new menber probably I shall ask question already discussed in some point of the forum and I beg you pardon in advance if I disturb you with stupid questions. In those cases , please, let me know the right forum I have to read.

Thanks and regards.

Ezio

hi ezio warm welcome to sgl

Archived