Eyepieces case

kerrylewis

Nice case :)

I seem to be the only person who stands the eyepieces up in the case, is there an issue doing this? I feel you get much more out of your case by standing them up and they actually feel safer to me that way too.

I'd be scared of finger printing my filters in the dark, you must be much more careful than me :) I keep my filters in the little paper/film bag thing, inside their foam packing, inside the little drawer thing baader provide and then inside a foam lined case! Very paranoid about touching my filters.

Never thought I'd standing them up. I suppose on their sides you can see which is which a bit better

No - I am not careful enough really and tend to think that any fingerprint can be wiped off which may not be the best approach.

I also find that during an observing session the whole case just becomes a shambles. I am hoping this bigger one will make me more tidy!

Kerrt

Archived