Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lincolnshire star camp May Bank Hol W'kend

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep - quite a bit quicker to get to, but I'll need to go pick up some camping gear and provisions on the way. Need a fold up table and a chair, plus some food and may be a bigger kettle than the tiny one I got with my trangia - can barely make one cup at a time with that! Oh, and beer or wine too.

I would like to have taken the possible new mrs nightfisher, but wont have room in the car!

a nice beer watching sun go down sounds a good way to chill

Have you not got a roof rack.

It really is a fab spot and I am very much looking forwards to it and meeting up. I may ask my pa if he'll lend me his gas barbecue.

EDIT: Probably should have put a smiley on the end of.....Have you not got a roof rack.. :rolleyes:

It really is a fab spot and I am very much looking forwards to it and meeting up. I may ask my pa if he'll lend me his gas barbecue.

EDIT: Probably should have put a smiley on the end of.....Have you not got a roof rack.. :rolleyes:

No roof rack and would have to buy double airbed, also its early days and im still raw from break up with karin

I don't think his missus would want to go there on the roof rack :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Very looking forward to it! Not sure what to bring. So far thinking of the AZ-EQ6 GT with my 100mm f13 frac and the TAL125r. Might bring the minitower2 with the 80mm APO for Sarah to play with too. I'm hoping some you guys and gals will bring larger aperture things for me to look through as well :grin:.

I'll be taking Lara and my 10" newt with a dob base and the eq6. All being well t-bird will be bringing his 12" and I think vince66 has a C11 and I'm hoping that will be coming with him. So I don't think we should be doing too bad with dark skies but a 16 will always be welcomed.....? :)

Archived