Narrowband

Click-lock visual back

ronb

Being fed up of the diagonal keep working loose I'm seriously thinking of going for a Click-lock visual back for my C11. It currently has a 2" compression ring back on a 3.25" to 2" reducer.

Anyone have thoughts on whether there is any advantage in using the 3.25" Click-lock over the 2" version? I appreciate the 3.25" version would present difficulties if using a focal reducer.

i hope to have first light on it tonight so will post on here my thought. the realy good thing about this diagonal is if you have a rowe with your wife you always have this to fall back on, :grin: :grin:

Many thanks for your responses guys.

Good point Dunkster, I'll go with the 3.25 and if I ever need the focal reducer I can use my existing back. If I can pluck up the courage to upset the wife I'll get the diagonal as well.

Sorry Alan but I can't justify the cost of the Moonlight at present. Some day perhaps.

Archived