AstroMedia Astronomy & Science Kits

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did anybody get one of these orrerry's and if so can they please confirm or deny the existence of a page 13/bogen 13?

I have two page 12's and no page 13, now I don't know if they are two identical pages and I can start making it or if a mistake has occurred in packaging and I need to source a 13.

My wife got this for me so I don't know or not if she used FLO or somewhere else so apologies for posting here but it seemed like a good place to ask the question, I imagine if a mistake occurred it was in Germany but I just want o check.

iv got no page 1 - 6 (but guessing the gray cardboard are these)

two page 12 no 13 12 does look identical   but not sure if this was on purpose

then up to sheet 19 looks fine

Thanks for checking, so either it is right or not. I know sometimes people don't use 13 out of superstition. Just a thought.

I think an email to astromedia will be in order to double check, they are normally helpful or at least were when I had nothing but German instruction on my Sun projector.

I've just checked mine and there is a bogen 12 and 13 but it looks like I'm missing 10 :(

Don't think I have 10 either, need to doublecheck now.

Is 13 different to 12?

I just want confirmation that 12 will be a usable replacement. I was all ready to go, went out and topped up supplies and now am in limbo. I still have the Star Dial kit I could start on I guess.

I imagine FLO will have to contact astromedia and then they will have to ask the German manufacturers about it and seeing as the kits pretty much immediately sold out it may be a wait until replacements can be made again.

I imagine FLO will have to contact astromedia and then they will have to ask the German manufacturers about it and seeing as the kits pretty much immediately sold out it may be a wait until replacements can be made again.

That's my concern , I do not want to wait weeks / months to be able to complete the model.

Archived