Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

sure my 200p dob is missing collimation screws

just had the 200p skyliner delivered today,used a laser collimator on it and it was spot on , but i thought i'd check things were tight , shouldnt there be 3 big knurled bolts on the primary, all i have is 3 philips screws with what seems to be rubber washers and nothing else , there are small holes next to each philips.

can anyone take any pics and post the collimation back for the primary i will add mine when i get a chance if you dont know what i mean..

apart from that love my 200p dob wish i'd just gone and bought one from the start instead of messing about with all the kit i've bought and realised i dont get on with it , and hoping to get first light tonight the skies are blue...

I swapped mine with screws i had in garage, a lot easier to adjust in the dark. Took me about an hour to find the grub screw on the floor, thought it was stuck in the scope. Had my head inside and all trying to find it.

Archived