When a fiddle costs you money....

badgerchap

Borrowed a friend's 450D tonight which has liveview and so works with APT, unlike my 10D. Suffice it to say that this casual fiddle with my friend's equipment has essentially just cost me a couple of hundred quid! So much easier focussing using the laptop screen! Looking forward to processing my first Sunflower now.

Any stories of a quick play around turning into a wallet destroying obsession? I know there must be!

Posted via Tapatalk on an ageing iPhone so please excuse any erroneous spellings or accidental profanities!

Yes i had a look through a 5" frac last year about 2 months later spent 1800 pound on a 5"edt best frac i have ever used i avoib look though some 15 x90 bios at the last meet to scared a want a pair

pat

Hi

Doesn't even need to be a fiddle.

I went to a star camp with a pal last year, my 6se was up in ten minutes ready for viewing.

Hi kit, 8" newt, eq6, st80 guide, telrad, laptop, PHD, etc, etc......

I added plenty of sarcasm to his setup time.

Having sat and watched the images appear on his laptop that night,

.......... I now have a megrez, eq mount, eqmod, guidscope, PHD, laptop, etc, etc , ..... :eek:

HELP !

Neil

Archived