Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

a cornish obsy build

tony

Jees, this is almost 7 years old😲, so who, going back to around this time  7 years ago still has their obsy running?

Edited by tony

Just posted this yesterday on my build thread - still fully functional, although I tend to remote into the observatory PC from the lounge these days rather than sit in the "warm" room, especially as I've fitted a small workbench in there as well, so it doubles as a small workshop which can be isolated from the scope room

then and now.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 23/07/2020 at 21:10, malc-c said:

Just posted this yesterday on my build thread - still fully functional, although I tend to remote into the observatory PC from the lounge these days rather than sit in the "warm" room, especially as I've fitted a small workbench in there as well, so it doubles as a small workshop which can be isolated from the scope room

then and now.png

Pretty much the same here Malc, teamviewer to the pc in the kitchen or if its late and I leave it running overnight when I go to bed  I use tv on the phone😊