Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

heads up- astro buy bargain

sparkyjon

8" flex tube with goto, this is the one i have had to turn down thanks to the wifes car being a renault ahhhhh feel like crying ,the guy is genuine and this is a bargain,

Fair old trip for you to go and get it though? When I was young we used to live between Abergavenny and Crickhowell and had to drive to the Scunthorpe area (so just south of the Humber bridge rather than north of it) to visit my grandparents. I remember it being a right slog.

James

Fair old trip for you to go and get it though? When I was young we used to live between Abergavenny and Crickhowell and had to drive to the Scunthorpe area (so just south of the Humber bridge rather than north of it) to visit my grandparents. I remember it being a right slog.

James

fair play to the guy he said if i organised my own courier he would have packaged it for me, it's a bit of a gutter really as i was dying for one of these, i'll have to see how much my missus car is going cost if he still has it i might have it, but being a renault i bet it wont be simple..

Archived