SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

1st Light (SXVH9) NGC4565

3ggman

So I recently sold my atik4000 and got this nice little camera as a replacement. As luck would have the weather has been pretty bad since I got the camera and i only managed to grab a few hours here and there for this image. It still really needs a lot more time devoted to it but after only 7hrs so for I am really happy with what the camera is producing, the FOV is perfect for these kinds of objects and I think the camera fits really well with the TS90.

The image is 4hrs Lum and 1hr per RGB channel and processed in PSCS4 and Pixinsight.

Comments are always welcome.

post-6813-0-35863200-1363395903_thumb.pn

Thanks guys. A few more hours, Guy and those little galaxies should be popping out.

Yeah the TS90 is a great little scope, I think they (H9) complement each very well, a nice reducer is all that's needed now.

As for the clouds, being less than a km from the Atlantic certainly does not help, the upside is i do have very dark skies when they do clear.

Archived