Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Tapatalk

All,

The Tapatalk plugin we use was updated to the latest version on Sunday. This has introduced a number of bugs, particularly with the view new content options.

As a result of this, we have restored the old version of the plugin back until Tapatalk resolve this issue.

The view new content function should now be working correctly, but - if you find it isn't, please login to the forum using a browser, click the view new content and ensure there isn't a tick next to 'Just Items I Follow' or any of those options on the left hand side of the View New Content page towards the bottom.

If there is a tick, click on that option to 'untick' it, this should resolve the issue for you in Tapatalk.

I must stress - Tapatalk is a third party product that we have no control over and there is simply no way we can support it fully. If you experience issues with the Tapatalk client, you need to log these directly with Tapatalk, the most we can do is keep the forum side plugin up to date.

Thanks,

Grant

All,

I have updated Tapatalk to a pre-release version that hopefully fixes the issues we have been seeing with viewing new content. I haven't been able to reproduce these issues so I cannot tell if the update is working for those affected or not - if you were having trouble viewing new content through Tapatalk before, can you try again now and let me know?

Thanks,

Grant

I'm not sure to be honest - As I cannot replicate the issue I cannot test :( I really need someone who had the issue to firstly try without doing anything, and then try by resetting the view new content option...

• 4 months later...

Biggish update already with some darker colourations/skins. A definite improvement from last week.

Where is the option to change colours etc, can't find anything in settings? :huh: I'm pretty sure I've had the latest update in the last couple of days

• 3 months later...

You don't need tapatalk to use SGL, but some people like it.

Personally I can't see the point of an extra bit of software, that seems flakey at best, when the normal and mobile versions work perfectly well on all the mobile / home devices that I have (windows, android and iOS7)

Ant

• 2 weeks later...

I have just got hold of an IPad and installed the tapatalk app - however now when I log into SGL on Tapatalk it only shows 13 items as unread - I have checked the settings as above and ensured there isn't a tick next to 'Just Items I Follow' or any of those options on the left hand side of the View New Content page towards the bottom but its still the same.... Any ideas?

I have just got hold of an IPad and installed the tapatalk app - however now when I log into SGL on Tapatalk it only shows 13 items as unread - I have checked the settings as above and ensured there isn't a tick next to 'Just Items I Follow' or any of those options on the left hand side of the View New Content page towards the bottom but its still the same.... Any ideas?

Mine kept doing this on the iPhone until I updated to the 2.4.1 version end of Dec

Archived