this weather is expensive !

rory

sat looking at my scope ,looking sorry for itself sat in the corner unused. so i ordered bobs knobs for the primary and a 2" adapter. should keep the old scope feeling loved :grin: .

cant take much more of this weather though,its costing me money i dont have !

come on what have you bought that you REALLY didnt need to ?

Telrad. It's still in it's box, I really don't need it because I like my RDF.

lol , thats the spirit.

ive only ordered the primary knobs as both primary and secondary comes to £30 ( for a handful of screws!) so i thought id source them locally. cant find m4 thumb screws as long as 30-35mm though, so unless these clouds clear soon, old bob and his knobs will be getting more of my hard earned ! :sad:

After a brew and chat with the boys at Opticstar yesterday ended up coming away with more than £600 worth of goodies, namely a gorgeous Opticstar ED80s Gold and loads of other bits, by the looks of it we could get a first light report as early as tonight, fingers crossed !!!!!!

Not going to list the astro stuff that I have yet to actually use, more then half of what I have.

Bought a small lathe about 4 years ago, may be 5.

Still in it's box and never unpacked.

Not even sure what it was bought for.

Archived