Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Number of observing nights this year.

cotterless45

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 good ones that have lasted more than just an hr or two and 4 or 5 cruddy ones that I wouldn't have bothered with if i'd had more good ones. such is life :shrugs shoulders:

So far 14 sessions noted down so far this year. I've been out observing whenever it's been clear , hopefully we'll get clearer skies,

Nick.

Beats mine - 11 evenings this year and 18 including last Dec :rolleyes:

6 since I started at the end of January this year. Not all of those were all evening sessions and the first 3 I was getting everything in my rig setup and working properly I.e understanding it all :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

11 here 3 of which were patchy :eek:

Based on what I have spent buying the equipment its cost me about £100 per viewing :laugh:

On the brighter side it gets cheaper with every viewing :smiley:

6 since I started at the end of January this year. Not all of those were all evening sessions and the first 3 I was getting everything in my rig setup and working properly I.e understanding it all :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I've been similar to this. Have new kit this year so all but 2 nights recently have been about fiddling and working out how to get everything working!

Nine since January - five of which were very good conditions (three on consecutive nights). The past six months must be some of the worst I have experienced in over 30 years for continual cloud, rain and poor visibility.

Archived