Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jon Culshaw to join the Sky at Night team

starman1969

John Culshaw i can live with (in small doses). I just dont like his presenting voice and seriously..................he needs to stop doing his impression of SPM.

I think he has stopped..... did it in January (as a tribute) and I'm fairly certain he's not done it since.

this is not directed at you Paul but all the J.C. naye sayers keep banging on about his spm impressions and I bet he didn't do it in more than 3 or 4 s@n episodes.

You watch him do it in the next episode now I've said that :icon_redface: .

Scott

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ye

I think he has stopped..... did it in January (as a tribute) and I'm fairly certain he's not done it since.

this is not directed at you Paul but all the J.C. naye sayers keep banging on about his spm impressions and I bet he didn't do it in more than 3 or 4 s@n episodes.

You watch him do it in the next episode now I've said that :icon_redface: .

Scott

You're absolutely right Scott, he hasn't done an SPM impression since January, which was the special tribute anyway. New format is ace. Getting out and about every episode really works. Lucie has settled in nicely as part of the team and very watchable. I also wondered if Chris Lintott would be right but i was wrong to doubt him. Onwards and upwards for S@N. :)

I think that Chris Lintott is getting into his stride and the programme seems to be more confident in itself over the last 2 episodes. Has anyone listened to the 'Recycled Electrons' Podcast with Chris L? It's very good and I feel that he shows a bit more of his personality in it.

I wasn't sure about Chris Lintott taking over the presenting after SPM. He always seemed to be quite formal & maybe a tad boring, but now with the new show getting into it's stride he seems to have had an energy boost.

The way Chris and Lucie are presenting the show now is much more dynamic. I know that will not appeal to some of the S@N purists but the future is now.

Here's to the new team. Long live The Sky at Night!

I suppose at the end of the day, if J.C. is that offensive you can always vote with your off button. I certainly won't be. At the risk of being hung, drawn and quartered, I find the new format a breath of fresh air. (runs and hides)

I actually do like him as an actor in all those "Brit" gangster movies. I hate him on tv presenting shows about gangsters and football hooligans.

I agree.................Malcolm Smith..............not so much a geezer.

I just had to look up his show "I believe in Aliens" on youtube, even if it was just for comedy value. The great SPM looked a little bemused when in his company. I actually nearly wet myself when Mr Dyer asked crop circle wierdo Win Keech about if he believed they were formed by humans, or, as Danny put it "by that mob up there".

To the JC naye sayers, just think if it was Mr Danny Dyer who was special guest presenter on S@N.

Archived